Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Child - Nose Stuffed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Child - Nose Stuffed Reply with quote

Child - Nose Stuffed

What would anybody recommend for two year old boy with constant sinus problems and stuffed nose? Kkarlis Zols
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi, when our little guy was stuffed up, I gave him plenty of water, nothing else to drink, and had him drink when he first woke up and in between meals, etc. I also made sure that his bowels were moving, if not, gave him a little enema. Also, we cut out dairy products and increased fresh veg with some fruit. Also, made sure he got a nap during the day, and got to bed on time at night. Hope this will help. Sincerely -Annette
You could also have him checked out by a Chiropractor. Sometimes they may need a little adjustment. -Gwen
I would suggest Liquid ALJ. Be sure he is having good bowel movements to clear out toxins in body. No sugar items or dairy products. May be allergic to dairy. Go to goats milk. This has worked on my grandson. Hope it helps you. -Janice McComb
I have learned that sinus problems link back to yeast challenges. Try eliminating all dairy and as much sugar as possible. Oil of Oregano (1 drop in 1 ounce of water everyday helped my children) get control of the "yeasty-beast". Colloidal silver right up the nose by drops worked wonders. I also put 3-5 drops of the silver every 2 hours under their tongues whenever they had a sore throat, sinus situation or earache. Good Luck! -Ginny
Ask some more questions. Is the problem allergy related? Does he have the problem all the time or just during certain seasons? Muscle test for allergic reactions to foods, dust, mold, yeast, animals, etc. (If you don't know how, there are some great books out there including Donald LePore's "Ultimate Healing".) In the meantime, muscle test him for ALJ (I would use the liquid), the homeopathic "Sinus", "Cold", "Allergies" (all of the several allergies homeopathics need to be tested) and would diffuse Eucalyptus in his room to help open him up.

If the parent doesn't like the fact that there is some alcohol in some of our homeopathics (some herbs cannot be processed with just water or glycerin), have them heat up some water, not boiling, just hot, then sit the open bottle of the homeopathic in the pan (the water needs to be low enough so that the bottle will sit upright without falling over), leave the bottle there for several minutes until the alcohol evaporates.

Our homeopathics are great, try using them. You can even purchase a book on homeopathics in general and learn how to use the different ingredients in our combinations for other problems too!
-Mike, N.D.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: