Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Child - Nervous

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Child - Nervous Reply with quote

Child - Nervous

I have a 9 year old nervous daughter. She has tried Nutri-Calm and I believe it has made her even more active. She is borderline ADD/ADHD with concentration problems. She is also very emotional. We've tried Focus Attention and Nutri-Calm with no real improvement. Is there anything that can help her academically and emotionally without altering her personality? HELP!!We are at our wits' end. When I was pregnant with her I had 9 amnios and believe her nervous-ness stems from her space being invaded. She is VERY territorial. -Tracey
- - - - - - - - - -
I tried licorice root extract with my daughter and was surprised to find that it was indeed soothing for her. We were only giving her 1/4 to 1/2 tsp 2x's a day. it supports the adrenals which deal with stress. Maybe Red Clover Liquid would be helpful for your daughter as well. -Sabine
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: