Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chicken Pox

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Chicken Pox Reply with quote

Chicken Pox

Candy's book Footprints recommends - (like most contagious diseases chicken pox must run its course)
Antiviral:
-VS-C Extract or Defense Shield
-Elderberry Combo - antiviral to build Immune System
-Garlic, High-Potency (antiviral/antibiotic/antiseptic)
-Super Algae - for antiviral properties
Topical/External:
-Tea Tree Oil (Topical Antiseptic) - to dry and for itch
-Ultimate Echinacea, Echinacea/Golden Seal Extract or Golden Seal/Parthenium Extract - for the itch
-Colloidal Silver - Antiviral
-Aloe Vera (Tissue health) - for the itch
-Catnip & Fennel Extract
General:
-BP-X, Chinese Blood Build, Burdock or Yellow Dock (Blood Cleansers)- can also be mixed with water or Aloe Vera for topical use
-Yarrow - to promote perspiration to eliminate toxins
-IN-X or Beta Carotene - for the infection
-Lobelia - reduces the discomfort
-Catnip (Digestive Aid)
-Vitamin C (antioxidant) - helps cleanse the body
-SynerProTein (amino acid supplement)
Diet: Do not give cow's milk or formula to infants while feverish
For Rash:
Burdock, Yellow Dock & Golden Seal made into tea sponged on for itching or as a soothing bath

Other:
Give cool water Ginger baths. A warm bath will cause the pox to erupt
-Earline Neeley
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Regarding Chicken Pox which is a herpes virus. Large quantities of L-Lysine and VS-C will stop it in it's tracks. Depending on the age of the child/person, 3 - 6, 3 times a day of both with Digestazyme. It will stop it so fast that if you catch it in the beginning they may not even be immune to it again. But who cares if you can stop it that fast. Other suggestions topically I am sure would be helpful. I also think the Yellow Dock would be helpful. -Georgiana Duncan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Chicken Pox:
Catnip - Three capsules 3 times a day during an epidemic to avoid getting the chicken pox
For the rash: Burdock, Golden Seal, and Yellow Dock made into a tea and sponged on. The breaking out is necessary. A warm bath will cause the pox to break out.
Kay Lubecke
Recipes for Success
© Lubecke enterprises, Inc. 1998
Tea Tree Oil helps to dry up the blisters faster. -Bonnie Toney
Last year my 7-year old daughter, 5 year old son and 32 year old husband all had chicken pox. The first thing I did was to have then take a hot bath to "pop" out the pox. I added Ginger to the bath water along with Tea Tree Oil. I also used an oatmeal packet product to help with the itching. With the Tea Tree Oil in the tub, make sure not to get in the eyes. Baths several times per day, sometimes just adding more hot water. Tea Tree Oil on a q-tip will dry up the pox, but may sting. Again, be careful near the eyes! Also used Yellow Dock internally for the itching. The kids both had minimal spots and healed in 3 days. My husband was covered from head to toe and also healed quickly. My husband is a Chiropractor and many of his patients have asked us how he got over his chicken pox so quickly! A great way to introduce herbs to them as they saw how fast it was! -Janice
chickenpox
My 12 yr old just got over them. She muscle tested for 4 VS-C, 4 Yellow Dock, 4 Chamomile, 4 Catnip and 4 BP-X. The first couple days it was every two or three hours. Then it was 3-4 times a day. She was over them in less than a week. She had very little itching and if she did I put Pau d'Arco Lotion on. -Karen Olerich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: