Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cervical Stenosis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Cervical Stenosis Reply with quote

Cervical Stenosis

My husband has cervical stenosis and they cant fix it if they do he will be on able to walk ever we had the doctors, and 5 different doctors)))))), all come up with the same don't let any one touch you!!!!!!is any one else out there with the same would like to talk, he almost died, he has been through a lot need to share some things please talk to me....-Dee Ford
- - - - - - - - - -
Dee, Stenosis means that the column through which the spinal cord goes is narrowing. My son was 'diagnosed' with this and it's not a scary as it sounds. The reason that the column seems narrowed is that there is tension on the cervical segments causing them either to displace laterally or tip to one side. Both of these make the opening smaller. To resolve the situation you need to relax the tension - Magnesium to bowel tolerance. Topically you can apply CBG extract and Capsicum extract. Collatrim capsules for repairing any damage. Consider some energy techniques where the body isn't even touched. Also there is sometimes an emotional component to illnesses so consider finding someone who will MT the Bach flowers. -Pat Block
- - - - - - - - - -
My father has quite a bad case and is getting great relief thanks to 4 ozs. Thai-Go daily, and prolotherapy. -Sharon Grimes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: