Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cervical Dysplacia

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Cervical Dysplacia Reply with quote

Cervical Dysplacia

Does anyone know of a treatment for cervical dysplacia? It is when there are abnormal cells in the cervix. Thanks! -Kimberly
- - - - - - - - - -
I would put some Nature's Fresh in a squirt bottle or liquid "injector" type gadget. Get nit as far back into the vagina as possible. I would do this a few minutes before getting up & at bedtime. During the day is great too if you are at home. I would do it for about 30 days. Of course you may want to wear a panty liner.

Adding some essential oil of Helichrysum might help things move along even more quickly. -Wendy Kraft
- - - - - - - - - -
Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, and Boric Acid are all great to use (granted, the garlic SMELLS but it works). Abnormal cells are found on occasion and may not be a problem; if these cells continue to be found during a PAP, then talk with the doctor to rule out any serious conditions. -Redhawk
- - - - - - - - - -
Pau d 'Arco and Pro G Yam 500. Reversed this on my sister. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
Maybe this information will help you:

I worked with a 22 year old girl recently. She was diagnosed in July with dysplastic cells. In Oct. they scraped away the "bad" cells (leap? procedure) repeated a pap in Feb. results come 4 weeks later; abnormal count was still high. I saw her in mid-March.

Nutritional: First, we looked at her diet and bowel habits. She took no nutrients, ate poorly (no veggies) and had poor bowel habits. A small program was recommended -a regimen of: Clean Start cleanse followed with bowel support, a better diet, Magnesium Complex, Super Supplemental and Probiotics.

Emotional: The girl had been date raped and felt disgusting and bitter towards herself as a woman. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PART! When a woman abhors her femininity, the mind can manifest female dis-ease. Her fear that the test results would be negative were also attracting more of that negative energy towards her. EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is the fastest way I know of to help someone "get over it". I have trained and passed the advanced study course. I worked with this girl for 2 hours in clearing away the negative emotions regarding this event, and several other aspects that came up regarding her femininity.

I used essential oils that allow release, then hope and joy to come into her.

She was to work on having loving thoughts toward her female organs on a daily basis with a quote from Louise Hay's book, "You Can Heal Your Life"

Finally, she went away with a custom blend of Essential Oils that she used once a day like this: 3 drops on a tampon each night for 27 days.

In mid-April, she had another Pap.... 4 weeks later (why so long?) the results were CLEAR!

Was it the diet? Was it the EFT? Was it the oils? Was it cleaning up the "stinkin' thinkin'"? Was it all? Who cares? It worked!

We are blessed to have powerful tools that help the body make powerful results! -Nancy Coulter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: