Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Celiac Disease

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Celiac Disease Reply with quote

Celiac Disease

Looking for some NSP success stories for this condition. I have done some research both on the internet and in "Prescription for Nutritional Healing", so I understand the importance of diet regulation, probiotics and some form of a multi vitamin/mineral. Please let me know if you have used anything else for this. -Liz Flanagan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The main problem with this disease is mal-absorption. First I would have them start taking "NSP Food Enzymes" with each meal. This will help with the digestion. You can get protein from Spirulina and Chlorella. These algeas are full of chlorophyl which will also heal and cleanse the colon naturally. As digestion of raw is difficult, lightly cook all vegetables prior to consuming. As for the suggestion of soy? I find most have a really hard time digesting soy unless it is in the form of Meso, tempah, tofu or the whole bean. Mega Chel is loaded with B-vitamins. Also add whole natural yogurt to the diet daily. You can make your own. -Suzanne
I agree with all that, might look at adding Vitamin K (no, it is not an NSP product sorry, yes I always use NSP products.) Dr.LePore say there is a Vitamin K deficiency and I have used this idea along with the ideas belong with slow success. No grains it will slow the process and you have to even look at ingredients. I have a list of gluten free products. Do a search on the web to find the list. -Virginia
Q: I need some help with this condition, Celiac Disease. I know it is about absorption and not being able to digest the proteins in grains but that is as far as I know. -Merry
I looked it up in a book called Encyclopedia of Natural Medicene/Revised 2nd Edition by Michael Murray, N.D. & Joseph Pizzorno, N.D.

Besides a gluten-free diet, I noticed that a deficiency of pancreatic enzymes is found in 8 to 30% of celiac patients. (Found in NSP Food Enzymes -- Hi Lipase, Protease +) They also mention if you do not respond to a gluten-free diet within 2 months, you may be mis-diagnosed, may be exposed to hidden sources of gliadin or have a zinc deficiency due to the celiac's disease itself.

Maintenance of a strict gluten-free diet is difficult in the U.S. Read labels CAREFULLY in order to avoid hidden sources of gliadin, such as are found in some brands of soy sauce, MFStarch, ice cream, soup, been wine, vodka, whisky, malt and other foods. -Georgiana
Heavy Metal Detox and B- Complex, Spirulina. -S. Mitchell
I will tell you that the Ultimate Green Zone and IBS fiber have proven to really help too. My husbands a colon hygenist and also added the liquid cleanse for this particular client. We have found Green Zone to be incredible when addressing auto Immune situations and this seems to really be helping this client. -lindaisner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: