Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cat - VS-C

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Cat - VS-C Reply with quote

Cat - VS-C

Does anyone know if VS-C is contraindicated for cats? I have been asked for help with a cat that has had many antibiotics, creams and in food for an eye infection that the last vet says is viral. He suggested l-Lysine for the cat but there has been no change. The customer is willing to try VS-C in the cat's food and Nature's Fresh as a spray over the eyelid to help with the inflammation. This is an overweight cat that is on a weight loss diet, wears an Elizabethan collar and has worn it for over six months as this family has battled to preserve their pet. Ideas welcome, she is coming by shortly before noon tomorrow. -Marilyn Navarro
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
VS-C works great for cats. You can even use a small amount of Olive Leaf with that (1/4 capsule 2x per day) I would probably try the Colloidal Silver mixed in with the VS-C to paint on the area topically. If it is an open area then the NF can sting a bit around the eye area on pets. You could dilute it and make a blend with some Chamomile Tea, Pau d'Arco, VS-C, Colloidal Silver and Nature's Fresh to put on topically. This will cover bacterial, viral, parasitical and inflammation. -Kimberly Balas
I don't know if you have tried this, but how about Colloidal Silver drops in the eyes? -Kathy MacLaren
Use Colloidal Silver directly in the eye. This will take care of it! I've use this on several cats with great success. You can also add Golden Salve in the eye if it need an extra boost. Cats can lick it and not be distressed! -Herbs4healthy
Marilyn, This is not an answer to the VS-C It's my experience with Colloidal Silver. I have used it for years with eye infections on cats, dogs, horses, and rabbits. Also my children. I've always gotten GREAT results in a short time with a cotton ball and Colloidal Silver. I've also used it internally for all the above too. - Edie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: