Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cat - Ringworm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Cat - Ringworm Reply with quote

Cat - Ringworm

I have an otherwise healthy 14 year old cat who has gotten ringworm. It is still confined to a relatively small area on his head and I want to use tea tree to treat it however I was told that tea tree could be fatal in animals. I have never heard this before but don't want to take a chance. Does anyone have any info? We have been using yeast/ fungal detox and applying black walnut liquid since we had no colloidal silver but it does not seem to be doing much. -MT
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've read that about cats and tea tree oil. I've used it on my dogs with no ill effects.

IF it's ringworm, Black Walnut infernally & externally should get rid of it in short order. I've used that for other animals. I would give a cat 2 dropperful of the liquid internally, twice a day, plus swab it on externally twice daily.

Either give it to the kitty orally or rectally -- whichever works best. Kitties aren't always easy to give herbs to. . . . It's important that they have ENOUGH to do the job tho. -Georgiana
I've used tea tree oil full strength on my cat many times without any apparent ill effects. I have put it in his ears to treat ear mites. -Duane
Q: I have an otherwise healthy 14 year old cat who has gotten ringworm. It is still confined to a relatively small area on his head and I want to use tea tree to treat it however I was told that tea tree could be fatal in animals. I have never heard this before but don't want to take a chance. Does anyone have any info? We have been using yeast/ fungal detox and applying black walnut liquid since we had no colloidal silver but it does not seem to be doing much. -MT
- - - - - - - - - -
I've read that about cats and Tea Tree Oil. I've used it on my dogs with no ill effects.

IF it's ringworm, Black Walnut internally & externally should get rid of it in short order. I've used that for other animals. I would give a cat 2 dropperful of the liquid internally, twice a day, plus swab it on externally twice daily.

Either give it to the kitty orally or rectally -- whichever works best. Kittys aren't always easy to give herbs to. . . . It's important that they have ENOUGH to do the job tho. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
I've used Tea Tree Oil full strength on my cat many times without any apparent ill effects. I have put it in his ears to treat ear mites.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: