Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cat – Renal Failure

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Cat – Renal Failure Reply with quote

Cat – Renal Failure

We need your suggestions. We just returned from the vet, who told us that our beloved 7-year-old cat, Rocky, the Flying Cat, has reduced kidney function in one kidney, and the other has atrophied to the size of a jelly bean (it should be the size of a small plum).

He is producing urine, but it's almost the acid content of distilled water! If he were human, what products would we give him to promote kidney FUNCTION? Don't worry about how much. I have an open-minded vet friend who will figure that out.

I am desperate for answers, since we lost another beloved cat to this in October ‘98. The stats say that 80% of cats die from kidney failure. If these stats applied to humans, we'd be hearing about it! These are indoor cats, who have drunk water from our Nature's Spring purifier all their lives. -Linda
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Our white German Shepherd dog was in kidney failure over a yr. ago, vet said—take her home & make her comfortable, nothing could be done, I started giving her what I took for my kidney's when I was scheduled for kidney dialysis (which I didn't go through with)... All the NSP for Kidneys PLUS COLON CLEANSE. . . . This will take over a month to see improvement. . . . Our dog is 11 years old & now plays like a pup. Our Vet re-xrayed her 3 month's later & was shocked to see the healing process. -Diane
It's the ash in the cat food, not the water. Give him URY—it's got cod liver oil in it so it should be very palatable. I give it to my little dog but you have to watch the dosage—at least with dogs—since the cod liver oil acts as a laxative. Get him on a premium cat food quick and good luck. I'd also use the Cat Ration as an added bonus. -Country Sunshine
( I Love my Hart book!) The HART book recommends the following under kidney problems - Butcher's Broom - mild dysfunction, Chamomile - uremia (excessive waste in the blood), Cordyceps- kidney disease/failure, JP-X or P-X, infection/inflammation, Spirulina - protection against strong prescriptions, Super Algae – strengthen, Enviro detox, LIV-A, Pine - strong diuretic, TS II.. -Leslie
We have a kitty now who we had gotten from someone else a few years ago - she is an absolute sweetheart. She started peeing blood in the bathtub (seems to be their way to let you know something is wrong). I thought it was our neutered male doing it. . . to treat one, I had to treat both. I start sprinkling Hydrangea on their food (important for neutered males). . . the bloody pee continued. I finally caught her at it. I started giving her JP-X (Infection and blood in urine). I MT'd her at 2 the first time or two, then one. The bleeding stopped almost immediately. I would then perhaps look to the Chinese combinations to build up the Kidney function. I would surrogate MT him with Chinese Kidney Activator and KB-C - and see what he is strongest on. I'm not sure that Urinary Maintenance would be the best for a cat. -Georgiana Duncan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: