Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cat – Parasites

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Cat – Parasites Reply with quote

Cat – Parasites

I need some help on pets. My husband found a starving kitty about 4 weeks ago and bought it home. The very next day I took it to the vet. It had round worms. She wormed it then and again in 2 weeks. It has had the diarrhea since we've gotten it. Even before the worming. It knows to go in the litter but because it is so loose it flies. I finally had to get the litter box with the top on it and it will go in there but at least twice a week it goes under my bed. I have muscle tested the kitty only to find parasites in large intestine and bladder. It tested for black walnut ext from limited edition and I have been giving it to her and even in the water and food with no improvement. In her left eye around 8:30 to 6:00 I see a wave not a discoloration just a funny wave of green there no dark spots. What next? -Leslie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would give it Garlic, Bifidophilus, and Pet Ration for Cats. The diarrhea may even be from the food. Maybe it was weaned too soon? My cat who I had to bottle feed from age 2 1/2 weeks until approx. 6 weeks had a bad case of diarrhea that lasted a few weeks. Only she WOULDN'T use the cat box! I gave her Garlic and Bifidophilus and eventually it cleared up. I got the feeling it was more from the food than anything. Or maybe it's some kind of virus they get. She didn't MT for parasites. -Chottsie
Time to clear out the "environment ripe for parasites". I would be using Slippery Elm or Marshmallow/Pepsin with all the other good stuff people have mentioned already. Also, watch the food you are feeding. If it's in a can, it's "dead" or devitalized food. Sounds like the kitty's nutrition was so poor, it created that parasite-ripe environment. Add Three to the prior list in order to build the system. -Lisa Ayala
You might have problems giving her garlic--most cats won't touch it. I sprinkled Herbal Pumpkin on my cat's food and liquid black walnut. Plus I give the Pet Ration. You might have to keep at it awhile. The Pet Ration has digestive properties, you probably don't need the Bifidophilus when using the Pet Ration. One of the reasons it's so good for older animals. Sounds like she may have tapeworms also. The Herbal Pumpkin will help that. If you are going to overdose on anything, make it the Pet Ration for a couple of weeks and then hit the parasites. Make sure you are feeding a premium cat food--that will help the diarrhea. Pet Ration is truly amazing. My cat is OLD and was driving me crazy. She was very, very thin and even wobbled when she walked. I thought her mind was completely gone, she meowed all of the time wanting something to eat and then she would throw it up. Her breath was terrible, her teeth were rotten. I thought she was going to die soon. Well, it was a toss up on what would go first--my mind because she was driving me crazy or her. I put her on the Pet Ration for two weeks, then started on the parasites. This has been probably 5 weeks. She is normal as can be, has no parasites showing (we'll do this again in a week or so), bad breath is gone, appetite is normal, and I don't even know where she is right now( I could always tell before because she was either meowing or knocking things in the floor.) My cat was always impossible to medicate and you can't give her a pill without losing a hand. I just started another old cat about in the same sad shape on it. That Pet Ration for cats is a MUST for ailing or elderly cats. A vet would have put her to sleep or charged a couple of hundred dollars to attempt to do what not even a third of a bottle of Pet Ration did. I've never had such fantastic results with anything like I have Pet Ration. It's cheap at twice the price! -Country Sunshine
I also put Parasite Homeopathic in my pets water and food. My cats had tape worms. - Sandi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: