Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cat - Digesting Problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Cat - Digesting Problem Reply with quote

Cat - Digesting Problem

I have friend with a 19 yr. old male cat who is having problems digesting protein. She's bought him several different food products, but he's not liking too many of them. I'm looking for something we can squirt down his throat to help him gain weight and overall, just feel better. He still gets around well, makes it to his cat litter box, and does well for his age. My friend has tried some dry herbs in his cat food, but he won't eat it that way. Possibly any homeopathic, or some dry herbs we could turn into a tea and use. I thought may children's liquid vitamins and the prime form fitness plus, but wanted to see if anyone else has had any luck with their older cats and herbs.-Susan Wolak
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I like to give them High Potency Garlic if it is a cat that you can get a tablet down and Una de Gato Liquid. The Una de Gato usually makes them feel like a kitten again. If you can't get the High Potency Garlic down, I would go with either squeezing the Garlic Gel Caps in his mouth or inserting them rectally, or the dry Garlic Cap could also be inserted rectally. -Georgiana Duncan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: